To spend the free time either during vacation, people usually prefer to go on camping with friends, or relatives or families. While camping, it is essential to mount a suitable tent which can accommodate the required number of persons. The choice of an appropriate tent is similar to a home-away-from-home because it gives you comfort and improves your getaway. On the other hand, the choice of the wrong tent will deteriorate your travel experience. The factors like size, weight, and weather resistance are considered crucial ones while choosing the best tents. It is found that there are lots of 2 person tents available in the market and they come with lots of features. Whether with your friend or your loved one, you can cherish your special moments or simply your free time in these types of tents. So, with this background, let’s look at the 10 best 2 person tent in 2018:
- List Of The Best 2 Person Tents in 2018 Reviews
- 10. Mountainsmith Morrison 2 Person Tent:
- 9. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Person Tent:
- 8. FiveJoy Instant Popup Tent:
- 7. Tepui Ayer Sky Tent: 2-Person for 4-Season:
- 6. MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Backpacking Tent with Lightweight Design:
- 5. Kelty Salida 2 Tent:
- 4. Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT Mountaineering Tent:
- 3. Big Agnes Copper Spur Backpacking Tent:
- 2. Stansport McKinley Dome Tent:
- 1. Sundome Camping Green Tents from Coleman:
- You Might Also Like:
List Of The Best 2 Person Tents in 2018 Reviews
10. Mountainsmith Morrison 2 Person Tent:
Considered as a perfect 2 person tent for the soloist or a team, this product from Mountainsmith is a recommended one. With spacious and elegant sitting space, you will enjoy your camping uniquely.
- It offers the convenience of rain fly to defend your pack, boots or any gear you may have left outside.
- There are no issues of suffocation because the tent presents good ventilation and sturdy construction.
- The product works seamlessly in all the seasons.
- With the use of its two doors and two vestibule layouts, the tent works to optimize the entire 35 square feet of interior space.
- It comes with an adjustable and cross-ventilating rainfly to decrease condensation buildup within the tent.
9. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Person Tent:
If you are looking for a tent that offers great ventilation, you must try this product from ALPS. It comes with two mesh doors as well as entire mesh walls to allow circulation of air.
- The tent is pitched with the help of a straightforward two-pole design.
- It is easy to assemble the tent with the help of aluminum poles, pole clips, and free-standing two-pole design.
- The inclusion of polyester tent fly prevents water and harmful UV rays from entering inside.
- There are two vestibules for additional storage.
8. FiveJoy Instant Popup Tent:
You can set up the camp within the backyard and enjoy the ultimate fun. Now you can relish the healthy fresh air and sunlight in this comfy outdoor fort.
- You can easily remove this free-standing tent from its packaging and observe how it pops up instantly and automatically.
- The windows can be transformed into a rain fly when you connect guy lines to the disks shown underneath the window flap. Later, you can secure them to pledge a small distance from this tent.
- Within a matter of a few seconds, you can set it up.
7. Tepui Ayer Sky Tent: 2-Person for 4-Season:
This tent is prepared from the cotton/poly canopy, 420D polyester oxford along with PU coating, 600D ripstop with waterproof coating, and 1000D PVC travel cover. You will experience that the product is suitable for all weather.
- It is capable to transform your rig into a shelter, thus providing you ultimate protection.
- This tent is the perfect choice for smaller SUVs as well as wagons thanks. The credit of this utility goes to its compact size and lightweight design.
- After you set it up, the telescoping ladder allows you to get out easy.
6. MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Backpacking Tent with Lightweight Design:
The aspect that sets out this tent from the rest is its lightweight livability in all the three seasons freestanding backpacking. Whenever you head on for backcountry adventures, this tent would packs down in compacted form.
- The product package includes a tent, rainfly, a unified hub-and-pole system, stakes, and guy lines.
- There are total two doors for easy access, mesh panels for air circulation, and solid panels for enhancing the privacy.
- The entire setup has the weight of 3.8 lbs., so it is a lightweight product and you can set it up easily.
5. Kelty Salida 2 Tent:
If you are looking for 2 person tent that provides a considerable amount of ventilation and also retains the warmth then this product is a recommended one. There are no chances of feeling the morning moisture while you sit within the tent.
- The set up is easy and quick. It could be stand alone in absence of stakes.
- The setup process is simplified with the help of two poles.
- Even if you do camping in the desert, there is no hassle.
- There are no chances of material ripping on any harsh terrain.
4. Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT Mountaineering Tent:
You may wonder what the unique specialties of this tent are. They are lightweight design and capability to stay string in almost all season. It is found that the tent is a perfect choice for people looking for the spacious and the lightest tent.
- If you have huge amounts of gear to carry, try this tent.
- The tent assures private accommodations wherever you go.
- The time required to set up is minimal.
3. Big Agnes Copper Spur Backpacking Tent:
Equipped with waterproof and sturdy design, this 2 person tent is easy to assemble the tent. If the prime aspect is the strength then go for this product.
- The inclusion of 4-way high volume hub design works to enhance strength by 25% as well as the interior volume by about 20%.
- Implementation of fly and floor highlights a unique weave prepared out of firm yarn and high filament count. This works to enhance the strength of the fabric tear by 25%.
- Every seam is taped with the help of waterproof and solvent-free type polyurethane tape.
2. Stansport McKinley Dome Tent:
Irrespective of the environment being dry or wet, it is ensured that you always stay dry while sitting inside this tent. The moisture is prevented from entering with the help of bathtub floor design.
- It comes with shock-corded poles for quick set up and removal.
- The use of 2 peak roof lets you stay dry in wet conditions.
- The product comes with stuff bag for easy storage and portability.
- There are two big doors for quick access and provision of big mesh panels ensures maximum ventilation.
1. Sundome Camping Green Tents from Coleman:
The need for easy portability and quick set up is common and this tent aptly meets these needs. You get utmost privacy and comfort while using this tent.
- The implementation of Exclusive WeatherTec System lets you stay dry within the tent.
- Its dome structure allows easy portability and set up.
- These tents are available in different designs like domes, cabins, and several other geometric shapes in order to offer easy storage and comfort.
There are lots of options available while deciding to pick a particular 2 person tent. The prime aspects to consider while selecting the one are an affordable price, spacious and lightweight design, sturdy material and easy setup.
You Might Also Like:
- Top 10 Best Pop up Tents in 2018
- Top 10 Best 4 Wheel Garden Carts In 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Collapsible Wagons in 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Portable Hammock Stands in 2018
- Top 10 Best Power Pole Saws in 2018 Reviews