The advent of computing devices simplified the life of mankind. Right from students to professionals, the need for computing devices has now become inevitable. You may and calculators being used by students, housewives, grocery store owners, working professionals, even an elderly person and many more. While the simple calculator may suffice the simple computing needs, the students and working professionals may need an advanced calculator that includes complex mathematical calculations. For higher studies, the need for advanced mathematics computation is fulfilled with the help of a graphing calculator. It comes with several functions like plotting graphs, accomplishing tasks with variables, and solving simultaneous equations, etc. The exceptional versatility of graphing calculator makes them perfect for computer scientists, engineers, mathematics students, and many more. To easily understand the graphingal representation involved in the calculations, look at few of the best graphing calculators discussed below:
- List of Top 12 Best Graphing Calculators in 2020 Reviews on Amazon.Com
- 12. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator:
- 11. TI-89 Titanium Programmable Graphing Calculator:
- 10. Casio FX-CG10 PRIZM Color Graphing Calculator (Black):
- 9. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator:
- 8. HP 50g Graphing Calculator:
- 7. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator:
- 6. Casio FX-CP400-L Graphing Calculator:
- 5. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator:
- 4. Sharp EL9600C Graphing Calculator:
- 3. Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator:
- 2. Casio fx-9860GII Graphing Calculator:
- 1. HP G8X92AA LA Prime v2 Graphing Calculator:
List of Top 12 Best Graphing Calculators in 2020 Reviews on Amazon.Com
12. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator:
No doubts regarding reliability and performance arise when you use devices from the top-notch brand –Texas Instruments. This CX graphing calculator contains the advanced user software facilitating the use of diverse functions that are difficult to perceive on other calculators of the identical price range. This aspect gives an idea that this graphing calculator is actually a budget-friendly computing device.
Basically, this advanced calculator enables the user to utilize images like your own photos and also dive deep into the real-world concepts. The same is made possible by the inbuilt apps and functionality. In addition, the device’s student software allows the user to plot the graph and rotate 3D functions. Now it is possible to deeply understand the abstract concepts in mathematics and science.
- The TI-Nspire CX calculator is a handheld computing device presented in a compact, sleek design.
- It comes with a full-color, backlit screen to accurately showcase the readings.
- Now it is easy to discover real-world concepts through the included graphs, notes, geometry, questions apps, and data & statistics.
- You can use the TI-Nspire Teacher Sofware or TI-Nspire student software to incorporate images within the TI-Nspire documents.
11. TI-89 Titanium Programmable Graphing Calculator:
A programmable graphing calculator by Texas Instruments, the TI 89 is certainly one of the smartest buying options presently. It is extremely easy to execute diverse functionalities and all of them are highly useful. There is the inclusion of 16 unique preloaded software applications. These applications are generally found suitable for college mathematics and engineering study. Essentially, the device is an electronically upgradeable one that enables the user to avail the advanced functionality and software applications.
- On the surface of this programmable graphing calculator, the Pretty Print depicts equations and results through notation, superscript exponents and stacked fractions.
- It comes with memory management to generate folders for precise applications or subjects.
- There is the availability of the icon desktop for hassle-free access to editors and applications.
10. Casio FX-CG10 PRIZM Color Graphing Calculator (Black):
Unlike the conventional black and white graphing calculator, this one is made available in full color. So, now you can accomplish even the complex math functions in a fun way. Basically, this PRIZM color graphing calculator is a revolutionary device with patent-pending features. These features are sure to improve your understanding of power of any complex mathematics problems. It facilitates an all-new way to grasp mathematics by allowing the users to explore the concepts with the help of real-life images. In this way, it allows the user to develop a proper mathematical understanding by generating graphs on own.
- On the surface of this FX-CG10 calculator, there is the availability of a full-color LCD screen. This screen comes with more than 65,000 vivid colors and its width is 3.7″.
- It comes with the color-link and conditional formatting in order to format charts, graphs, and spreadsheets.
- The Casio “Picture Plot” technology infuses the real images into mathematics.
- You can save your calculations since it incorporates 16MB maximum storage memory capacity.
9. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator:
There will be now no hassles to improve your productivity with the proper use of the built-in TI-Nspire CX Student Software in this calculator. This software facilitates advanced graphing potentials and several other functionalities that are exclusive to TI-Nspire CX mathematics and science learning technology. It is certain that the innovative capabilities of TI-Nspire CX support teaching approaches that can streamline the perception of complex mathematics and scientific concepts. In addition to being so functional, its slim design and lightweight structure are supplemented with easy touchpad navigation.
- The TI-Nspire CX calculator includes the color screen and the screen size is 320 x 240 pixels. Moreover, the screen resolution is 125 DPI.
- The included mathematics templates allow its user to type the expressions and perceive mathematical computations, symbols, formulas, and stacked fractions in a way identical to that printed in books.
8. HP 50g Graphing Calculator:
Presented by the commendable brand HP, this version of a graphing calculator is popular for its superb power, connectivity and flexibility. Now all the science, engineering and mathematics professionals and even college students can use this device. This computing device showcases easy to use functionalities for the convenience of users. It’s advanced design is suitable for quick, precise computation. Being compact in size and portable, this 50g calculator depicts a 30% increment in usable space compared to that of the HP 49g. Any complex computations will be handled with ease. For simplicity of use, the device includes constants, built-in graphing functions, and applications.
- The 50g calculator boasts a capable SD card slot, 2.5 MB total memory, advanced RS232, and flawless USB connectivity. All these aspects along with an included intelligent editor would serve you with more capability than before.
- The powerful SD card slot enables the user to format your card in the calculator itself and it is also possible to expand memory.
- For accomplishing future upgrades, it comes with the spacious 2.5 MB total memory i.e. 512 KB RAM and 2 MB flash ROM.
7. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator:
The TI-84 Plus graphing calculator incorporates all its functionalities in a sleek, advanced design boasting a colorful screen. With the proper use of this TI-84 plus CE device, it is extremely simple and quick to comprehend science and mathematical topics. The incorporated MathPrint feature allows pupils to type and view math formulas, symbols, as well as stacked fractions exactly as they show up in textbooks. Generally, this calculator is found perfect for all the middle school students to college students.
- Total of 15 colors is available for function graphing.
- There would be no hassles to modify color and style of grids and axes on graphs.
- It comes with a total of 17 interactive zoom features.
- A feature specially designed for students, the Sequence Graphing mode depicts cobweb/stair-step plot, phase plots, and time Series plot.
6. Casio FX-CP400-L Graphing Calculator:
There are very few graphing calculators equipped with touch screen and this device is one among them. To let users carry computations easily, it comes with a massive display and lots of advanced mathematical functions. Therefore, Casio FX-CP400-L is certainly undoubtedly one of the finest buying choices for individuals belonging to any background. It boasts excellent user interface to let you perform different calculations easily. In addition to the typical commands, it also comes with wizards in case you did not remember the ways to use specific command.
- The included touch screen is bright and it comes with a massive LED full-color display.
- There is the availability of differential and integral functions.
- Provision of the natural textbook entry is available.
- It is easy to solve statistical problems.
5. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator:
The Silver Edition graphing calculator from Texas Instruments possesses all the powerful features to streamline the hassles faced while solving complex mathematical problems. Its included color screen is highly useful and the graph’s color coding assists the users to monitor and study the values effortlessly. It seamlessly supports the wide range of image types including JPG, JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- There is the inclusion of full-color, bright backlit display to accurately display the output.
- It is not difficult to import color images and your own photos. Moreover, it facilitates customization using color slide cases and faceplates.
- The familiar TI-84 Plus functionality is quite simple to learn.
- You may use it on-the-go since it comes with TI rechargeable battery.
4. Sharp EL9600C Graphing Calculator:
Boasting high popularity, the Sharp EL9600C graphing calculator can be used by students, researchers, mathematicians, engineers, working professionals, etc. There are several outstanding features that entice the attention of serious users. It features the built-in library of equations allowing the user to solve the majority of the calculations as well as graphing problems. It is a programmable calculator and enables the user to input their own complex equations. Its programming feature facilitates the user to transit to a BASIC mode that uses simple language.
- The included touch-screen interface allows you to plot your equations on the screen. Moreover, it also offers a 176 digit display that provides a split screen option.
- To let you use it anywhere, its operation is powered by AAA batteries and it comes with CR2032 backup.
- Names of the supported graphing modes are Polar, Function, Parametric, and Sequence.
- Availability of a rapid graph button allows the user to make a selection from 51 graphing templates.
3. Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator:
The TI-83 Plus graphing calculator is accomplished to handle calculus, trigonometric, engineering, and financial functions. It is simple to use the device for solving math and science problems. Students will be allowed to plot graph and compare different functions. The built-in FLASH ROM memory enables the students to upgrade and incorporate software apps.
- The built-in LCD screen boasts 64 x 96 pixel resolution to provide a clean display.
- It possesses built-in memory for storage and study of maximum 10 matrices.
- Total 14 interactive zoom features are available.
2. Casio fx-9860GII Graphing Calculator:
Recognized as a fully loaded graphing calculator, the fx-9860GII possesses a massive, high-resolution display. This display owns the capability to show all data and graphs clearly. The included backlight feature could be instantly turned on to enhance visibility in a wide range of study environments. Such features blend together to present exceptional Natural Display functionality. It is this functionality that enables you to solve even the most complex problems.
- The facility of the built-in eActivity and spreadsheet applications is found.
- It allows direct connection to Casio projectors.
- Presence of the icon-based menu enhances the intuitive usability.
- It can support efficient data transfer from unit-to-unit and also from unit-to-computer.
- For enhanced visibility, it includes advanced LCD backlight.
- There is the availability of the Program-Link Software to allow high-speed data communication between a computer and the unit. Also, it allows for unit-to-unit data communication.
1. HP G8X92AA LA Prime v2 Graphing Calculator:
While comparing all the extraordinary calculators with diverse capacities, this one from HP is completely justifiable to attain the top position in the list. It is widely used in engineering, computer science, trigonometry, surveying, geometry, statistics, chemistry, biology, and physics.
- Different functions supported are 2-D Function, Parametric Plot, Polar, Differential Equation, Histogram, Bar Plot, Scatter Plot, etc.
- The memory supported is 32 MB mDDR and the flash memory is 256 MB.
- Different conversions supported are polar/rectangular conversions, decimal hrs/hrs min sec conversions, base conversions and arithmetic, angle conversions, etc.
- For unit conversions, it supports bit, boolean graphing.
With the use of a graphing calculator, you can effortlessly solve complex equations for a wide range of applications. In addition to offering a numerical solution, these calculators would depict graphical representation which is easy to comprehend. Any complex computations can be instantly accomplished in an easy manner.