To enjoy the hassle-free cooking experience and to cook delectable dishes, it is necessary to make sure your kitchen includes all the vital accessories and fixtures. The absence of any of the important accessories would directly or indirectly influence the way of cooking. One of the important kitchen equipment is the kitchen faucet. Any kitchen whether small or large definitely needs a flawless functioning faucet and sink. Without this equipment, it is difficult to wash vegetables, clean utensils and clean your hands. When you equip a suitable faucet in the kitchen, the entire look of kitchen turns new and appealing. To revamp the look from time to time or to replace the poorly functioning faucet, it is vital to buy and install the newly launched kitchen faucet. Before heading on to buy the one, it is necessary to follow a buying guide and look at the different types of kitchen faucets available in the market. After getting these details, you can look at the best kitchen faucets discussed below:
- Check Out The Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200 On Amazon
- 5. Enzo Rodi Modern Commercial Style Lead-free Brass Pull-down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet:
- 4. Kraus KPF-1650 Modern Nola Single Lever Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet, Chrome:
- 3. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet with Spray:
- 2. Moen Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet:
- 1. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet:
- Buying Guide:
- Types of kitchen faucets:
Check Out The Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200 On Amazon
5. Enzo Rodi Modern Commercial Style Lead-free Brass Pull-down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet:
The user-friendly design and the flawless operation make this kitchen faucet to be recommended equipment. Besides its functionalities, this faucet features modern style and flexible working operation. In this equipment, there is the use of heavy-duty commercial-style spring design to make the operation simple and flawless. Its friendly switch and flexible reach are the key specialties of this kitchen faucet from Enzo Rodi.
- On the body of this kitchen faucet, you will find zinc alloy handle and a plastic sprayer. This plastic sprayer is equipped with a metal electroplated coating to resist the effects of corrosion.
- It comes with the ceramic cartridge and the neoperl Furthermore, there is the presence of a metal braided hose.
- Its heavy-duty commercial-style spring design works to provide an appealing and modern appearance.
- The sprayer comes is basically an easy to use pull-down dual function sprayer. You are able to use the button available on the spout to change the working operation between steam and spray.
- Its sprayhead includes especially inclined nozzles working to create a broad and strong blade of water to clean dishes.
- With the assistance of high-arch gooseneck discharge and 360-degree rotation, excellent clearance is offered for the purpose of cleaning.
- The friendly switch benefits the user to use this faucet with great simplicity.
- On its spout head, there is the presence of three finger-friendly buttons enabling the user rapidly and effortlessly transit between spray, stream, and pause modes.
- It presents a flexible reach for ease of access. In this faucet, exceptional clearance is presented for efficient cleaning.
4. Kraus KPF-1650 Modern Nola Single Lever Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet, Chrome:
Kraus prepared this nola single lever commercial style kitchen faucet with a high-arch type open-coil design intended to present professional look with the highest visual impact. In this faucet, the strong construction and a sleek silhouette present a commercial-style visual to complement any kitchen décor. This faucet would suit classic and contemporary kitchen setting.
The ergonomically designed dual-function sprayer works to conveniently switch between aerated water flow and spray. Its sleek, flat single-lever handle complements the contemporary design while still offering water flow and temperature control. Each and every faucet from Kraus is manufactured with superior quality components to present high efficiency and durability. You will certainly admire the flexible functionality made possible through the adjustable hose and magnetic docking technique to firmly lock the spray head in a fixed place.
- This Kraus kitchen faucet is capable to present dual function using the pull-down sprayer with efficient spray and uniform stream settings.
- The soft rubber nozzles available inside the spray head avoid the accumulation of hard water. In this way, it is quite simple to maintain this faucet.
- To streamline the process of installation, there is the availability of mounting hardware and a deck plate.
- Implementation of the magnetic docking allows the user to use this commercial style kitchen faucet with utmost simplicity.
- There is the use of kerox ceramic cartridge to present durable drip-free use. Furthermore, the faucet uses high-quality neoperl aerator capable to curtail water waste.
- In this faucet, you are presented with a choice of stainless steel or chrome finish to complement with your décor
- You are benefitted with optimal durability for long-lasting use. Besides, the all-metal lever handle is precisely engineered for accurate splash-free flow and temperature control.
- Its high-performance aerator assures you that there is no water waste during operation.
3. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet with Spray:
The Everflow 17188 kitchen faucet incorporates two-handle designs to provide uniform styling and persistent performance to suit any sink. Its two-handle design is dedicated to providing accurate adjustment of warm and cold water. In the design of this faucet, you will find a compatible ergonomic side spray equipped with front trigger design to facilitate easy activation. The elegant lines provided on the body of this faucet would complement any traditional or modern decor. This kitchen faucet’s construction uses high-quality and durable chrome plated finish. It suggests how well-crafted this kitchen faucet is designed.
- In this kitchen faucet, you will find the availability of high arc swivel spout and pull outside the spray
- Its spray head could be conveniently pulled out from the bottom with the use of the 48-inch long hose. This spray head is capable to provide cleaning flexibility at the sink in any possible directions.
- With the support of the 2-handle lever design, any person is able to operate this faucet without any difficulties.
- Its high-arc spout offers sufficient space for cleaning your hands.
- There is the implementation of the thumb-applied trigger action spray intended to offer sufficient pressure to spray in the desired direction.
- Its universal design would fit different kinds of faucets.
- The investment in this kitchen faucet would be worthy because its clean chrome finish allows it to last long.
- In the package, you will get installation instruction to allow the novice and professional users use it conveniently.
- People of any age can clean the faucet with the help of side spray.
2. Moen Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet:
The attribute making this Moen kitchen faucet unique from the rest is the implementation of the Power Clean spray technology. This technology is competent to deliver 50 % more spray power as compared to the majority of the pull-down and pullout type kitchen faucets that do not support the power clean technology. Furthermore, its eye-catching aspect is the implementations of the Duralock quick connect system for effortless installation.
- In this Moen Arbor one-handle kitchen faucet, the Reflex system is implemented for effortless operation. This system works to provide flexible movement and safe docking of the spray head.
- With the help of 1 or 3 holes, the process of installation is completed successfully.
- The Power Clean system enhances the flow of water to clean a large number of utensils and also decreasing the water splash back.
- There is the use of advanced Duralock Quick-Connect Installation mechanism streamlines the ease of installation without requiring tools.
- The hose of this faucet would automatically resume its original position, docking securely and smoothly.
- You can take the benefit of the 68-inch hose length. This hose would enhance the maneuverability to easily accomplish daily tasks. make your everyday tasks more convenient.
- Its ultra-flexible hose functions seamlessly without any problems.
1. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet:
The majority of the kitchen faucets available at an affordable price would be compact and so it may seem inconvenient to use in places where free movements near the faucet would provide a better hand to different kitchen chores. Using this kitchen faucet, these kinds of issues would not be there because this faucet is a huge stainless-steel unit enabling a sufficient amount of movement near the handle.
- Your kitchen space would stay fresh and elegant with this Tulip designed kitchen faucet.
- Its design would complement the majority of the sink.
- The three-way spray works to provide multi-functional outlet water effect.
- You can choose from the three spray setting i.e. spray, stream, and The streaming functionality is used for filling water, the spray functionality is used for rinsing, and the pause functionality is used for preventing splashing.
- This faucet’s single handle design combines well to regulate the water temperature and flow of volume.
- The water outlet of this faucet unit is multifunctional in nature.
- Its brass body incorporates brushed nickel finish to make them look elegant.
- In the box, there is the availability of spare parts.
Incorporating a high-quality kitchen faucet is usually recommended to make sure your kitchen is equipped with a functional accessory and appear elegant. To clean your utensils, wash your hands, and accomplish different activities in the kitchen, you will find these kitchen faucets useful.
The present-day kitchen faucets are obtainable in different shapes, sizes, designs, and they include many new technologies. Based on your need, you can mount a kitchen faucet on the wall, sink or kitchen counter. With so many installation options available, it is difficult to choose the one. Furthermore, there are lots of factors to consider before purchasing the best kitchen faucet. Let us first look at these factors to streamline the buying process.
The process of installation:
Initially, you need to make sure a kitchen faucet would fit into your sink or not. The contemporary faucet generally needs 1 to 4 sinkholes for the purpose of installation. When your kitchen already possesses a kitchen sink and you just need to change the faucet which requires less number of installation holes, it is best to cover the unnecessary holes with a deck plate. This kind of plate would not cost much and will simplify the installation process.
When you are done with the installation, you need to look at the design aspects. It is always recommended to select the faucet that conveniently fits into the kitchen from the designer’s viewpoint. The choice of kitchen faucet varies based on how traditional or modern your kitchen looks.
It is perfectly fine when you purchase a kitchen faucet at an affordable price, far below $200. However, to equip your kitchen with the high-quality kitchen faucet capable to last long, it is best to buy them in the price range of $100 to $200. Whenever the price reaches near $200, the faucets usually start showing the use of advanced technology. This includes multi-functional pull out sprays, water flow activation sensors, and many more.
Generally, it is a recommended idea to save the money spent on the water bills. To fulfill this purpose, you can look at a few of the low flow kitchen faucets presently available on the market. A wisely chosen low flow kitchen faucet can decrease the water bills up to $300 per year than that of the conventional kitchen faucets.
Now, let’s look at the type of kitchen faucets to simplify the buying process:
Types of kitchen faucets:
Touchless kitchen faucets-
The Touchless kitchen faucets are generally equipped with the most sophisticated technology. They offer supreme levels of comfort and functionality. On their body, there is the presence of a sensor allowing the user to control the on/off operation of the water flow just by waiving the hand movements. There is no need to touching the faucet and so is the name.
Pull down faucets-
This style of kitchen faucet would not directly pull the spray inside the sink; you need to pull it towards you to operate it.
Pull out faucets-
The pull out kitchen faucets comes with a built-in spray head connected to a flexible hose. This hose can be easily pulled down inside the sink.
Two handle faucets-
A kitchen faucet with two handles enhances the control of the water temperature. Furthermore, it presents a modern look.
The inclusion of the flexible sprayer streamlines the burden on user’s shoulder to use it. There are no hassles to wash the dishes.